Hyderabad Wala Recipes Video
Hyderabad Wala Recipes
Aalu Gosht Ka Shorba/Sherwa or Mutton Potato Sour Curry from Maimoona Yasmeen’s Recipes
Mutton with bones –
Onion (medium) – 1 (for thick consistency curry, add more onions)
Tomatoes – 2 medium
Potatoes – 2 big
Tamarind – 1 tbsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
Oil – 3 tbsp
Salt – 1 1/2 tsp or as per the taste
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1 1/2 tsp
Chopped Coriander – 2 tbsp
Whole Green Chillies – 4
1. Add mutton, sliced onions, tomates, ginger garlic paste, oil, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and 1/2 cup water to a pressure cooker.
2. Mix well. Close the lid. Cook till 4-5 whistles till the mutton gets tender.
3. Stir fry till the water dries up and till the oil separates.
4. Add medium sized pieces of potatoes.
5. Stir fry for 1 min.
6. Add 1/2 cup water.
7. Mix well. Close the lid. Potatoes can be tenderized in a pressure cooker but needs to be checked after 2 whistles to prevent over cooking.
8. When the potatoes get tender, add tamarind juice extracted by soaking tamarind in half cup water (Always use the sieved tamarind water).
9. Add 500 ml water. Water will get reduced after cooking.
10. Cook on medium to high flame for 10-15 min till the raw smell of tamarind goes off.
11. Add chopped coriander and whole green chillies.
12. Close the lid. Cook on low flame for 10 min.
Aalu Gosht Ka Shorba/Mutton Potato Sour Curry is ready. Serve with Plain Rice and any Dry Curry of your choice.
Thanks for being with us!
This video on this page is automatically generated content related to “hyderabad wala recipes”. Therefore, the accuracy of this video on this webpage can not be guaranteed.