Fast and Easy Stuffed Salmon Lox Piccata Keto Recipe | Perfect Macros | Ashley Salvatori
Fast and Easy Stuffed Salmon Lox Piccata Keto Recipe With Perfect Macros !!
– Salmon Lox: //amzn.to/2PlGz2k ( you can also find this at the grocery store or costco)
– Lemon Garlic Avocado Oil Dressing: //amzn.to/2Uj05jT
– Capers: //amzn.to/2EhSsVP
– Cream Cheese: //amzn.to/2EfmaLp
Wrap 2 slices of Salmon Lox with 1 tbsp each dollop of cream cheese, Butter a pan and cook over medium / high heat until the outside is cooked, add 2 tbsps of avocado oil dressing + 1 tbsp capers. Finish cooking through!
Great idea if you have leftover Lox from holiday parties! This makes a great snack anytime as well as a meal!
My 74 Lb Transformation Video: //youtu.be/5JxLpUSVix4
VIDEO Equipment: //prosperitycookie.com/shop-2/
10 DAY EXPERIENCE: //www.beginyourexperience.com
Home Workouts: //bit.ly/2KgdQKT
Connect with me:
* Facebook: //www.facebook.com/mycoachashley
* Twitter: //twitter.com/AshleySalvatori
* Instagram: //www.instagram.com/beauti.fitlife
* Pinterest: //www.pinterest.com/mycoachashley
* Blog: //www.24KARATKETO.com
* YouTube: //www.youtube.com/c/ashleysalvatori
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
Ashley Salvatori’s YouTube Channel, including show notes & links, provides information in respect to healthy living, recipes, nutrition, and diet and is intended for informational purposes only. The information provided is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment nor is it to be construed as such. We cannot guarantee that the information provided reflects the most up-to-date medical research. Information is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind. Please consult a qualified physician for medical advice, and always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding your health and nutrition program.