10 Best Tips for a Wrinkle-Free Skin
Who wouldn’t love to have flawless and a wrinkle-free skin these days? Celebrities and stars undergo many painful and complicated surgeries to get this effect. Why can’t you do the same, with just a few simple tips?
Wrinkles can be caused due to a variety of reasons from pollution to heredity and even age. Basically, when the collagen in the skin loses elasticity, it tends to dag or start having wrinkles. If you slow down the process and prevent it, you can ensure a smooth, flawless and a healthy skin. Here’s a complete guide on simple but effective things that you can do to have naturally flawless and beautiful skin.
- Wash your face often and make sure it is dirt and grease free to keep it healthy and breathing. Clean pores will ensure proper aeration and thus the skin remains fresh and glowing.
- A face pack made of honey, milk, yoghurt and ghee can do wonders for your skin. This pack is rich in fat and helps promote collagen production. The honey makes the skin soft and elastic.
- Glycerin, olive oil and honey help to nourish the skin and clear clogged pores. It also helps to tighten the skin and smoothen out the wrinkle formation.
- Massaging your face with a mixture of honey, powdered almond and lemon juice helps to exfoliate the skin and restore its natural color and texture. It is suggested to do this once in 4 to 5 days, as exfoliating very frequently may stretch the facial skin, thus loosening and wrinkling it.
- Wash your face with warm water and a mild soap, to make your skin grease and dust free. Then, apply a few drops of olive oil on your facial skin and massage lightly. This will improve your skin texture and color. It also promotes collagen production which is known to slow down the ageing process considerably.
- After an evening bath, lightly apply and massage your facial skin, hands and feet with castor oil. This promotes the lightening of skin color and makes the skin tone even.
- Almond oil, which is a rich and major source of vitamin E which is essential for skin health, when mixed with honey and applied on face and neck gives a natural and healthy glow to your skin. It can be used on a weekly basis.
- Lemon juice with milk cream is a very effective and simple treatment for wrinkly and sagging skin.
- Eggs, a great source of protein is good for the skin. Egg white, when mixed with flour and milk powder, acts as an efficient exfoliator and helps to remove all the black heads and other coagulants which are stuck in the pores of the skin. I can be used as a peel off mask and provides instantaneous results.
- Another wonder mask is that of turmeric powder and sugar cane juice. It is helpful in treating all kinds of skin impurities and is known to slow down the aging process.
By following these simple homemade remedies, you can ensure the good health of your skin. You don’t need to go under the knife for such results. Following these tips regularly over a period of time, will guarantee you results.